Hortau’s well monitoring service reports water levels in real time.
The system does so by sending a powerful acoustic pulse into the casing and doing a simple time/distance calculation on the reflection.
The benefit of sonic technology is that there is nothing to lower into the well. It can operate on wells containing caustic water, oil or pressurized gas.
Hortau technicians install the system and there is no annual maintenance or calibration needed.
Benefits of Hortau’s well water monitoring service:
- Real time well levels (static, drawdown and recovery)
- Export well water level data in excel or other formats for reporting purposes
- Enables well management and control capabilities
- Comply with State and Local usage regulations
- Protect the investment in well and pump equipment
- Receive alerts during emergencies or when set levels are hit
To learn more about Hortau’s well monitoring, contact us below: