Soldering Technician Job Description
Reports To: Vice President of Operations
Status: Non-Exempt, full-time
Summary: Responsible for soldering of all solar panels to be used in the field. Will also assist in repair of returned and/or damaged equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Must require ability to solder electrical components for solar panels.
2. Responsible for physical counting of completed work.
3. Will interact with company software for updating inventory levels
4. Required to move inventory which requires the ability to lift 25+ lbs.
5. Responsible for troubleshooting and communicating issues on damaged and/or defective equipment.
6. Must monitor and record hours in compliance with state and federal regulations.
7. Use Company approved software for bi-weekly financial reports to Operations Manager.
8. Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of company assets.
9. All related tasks.
For more information and current openings, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you are interested in noted in the body of the email.