Hortau, established in 2002 and a market leader, is a fast growing company manufacturing wireless irrigation management tools (probes, software). We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Sales Representatives in California.
Irrigation management and water conservation is the greatest challenge farmer’s face today. We are helping hundreds of farm operations make it through the current drought. Since 2002, Hortau’s technology has allowed farmers to grow more with less inputs, thus increasing their profits. We are making a difference in Ag communities across California. Career opportunities like this don’t come around often. If you have the drive to change an industry and want to be a key part of a dynamic team, apply today.
– Develop new customer accounts
– Sales follow-up
– Build and maintain constructive customer relationships
– Meet sales objectives
– Schedule, plan and budget for varies tradeshows/meetings
– MUST HAVE AGRICULTURAL EXPERIENCE
– 3-5 years experience of Ag sales in the territory
– Pertinent degree in agriculture, sales, marketing, business management
– Good technical sales communication capabilities
– Excellent time management and organization capabilities
– Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic by nature
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel
– Bilingual- Spanish (Conversational)
– Being part of a dynamic team, selling world class products
– Salary, commissions (extremely competitive), truck, cell phone and laptop computer
Compensation: Highly Competitive + Commission
For more information and current openings, send your resume to email@example.com with the job title you are interested in noted in the body of the email.