New Season, New App for Hortau Users
Spring is here, and with the new season comes a new app for Hortau customers.
The new app gives growers a unified interface (between mobile and web views) that streamlines real-time irrigation management data from the field. The app also allows Hortau customers to:
- Quickly identify critical information right from the dashboard.
- See a map overview of their operation and where action is needed.
- Monitor soil tension and crop stress data in real-time, ensuring their crop remains within recommended “comfort zone” thresholds.
- Monitor weather and other field data from specific blocks, tracking temperature, wind, humidity, rainfall, atmospheric pressure, solar radiation, degree days and more.
- Plan out their irrigation management schedule and tasks.
- Receive feedback on irrigation performance and compliance.
Download and Login
To use the new application, you must be an active customer with access to Hortau’s irrigation management platform. Your existing Irrolis login will work when logging in to the app.
Frost Alerts & Hortau Irrolis
Growers currently using Hortau frost alerts via our Irrolis interface are encouraged to continue using Hortau Irrolis through the frost season.
Hortau Irrolis will remain available for use at irrolis.hortau.net for existing frost alerts or automation services currently not available in the new Hortau app. To learn more and set up frost alerts in the new app, contact your local grower support specialist.
Watch the video below for a demo of the new app and answers to the frequently asked questions. You can also read our full list of FAQs here.
Send Us Your Feedback
Have a question or feedback about our new app? Please send us your feedback at email@example.com so we can continue to improve our services.