Writing code to save millions of liters of water, reduce the use of pesticides and produce more and better what we eat, does that mean anything to you?
Are you interested in creating a technological solution for the agricultural community with the aim of simplifying the lives of farmers by allowing them to anticipate the needs of their production in order to maximize their yield?
Does being part of a team where there is the possibility of wearing multiple hats and where everyone can have a voice in the chapter matters to you?
Join us! At Hortau, we look above all at the candidate, if he is turned on, wants to learn and help us accomplish our mission!DevOps at Hortau is:
- Use of AWS Cloud Resources and Services
- Account management and access
- Monitoring of servers / BD
- Update instances (OS, patch)
- Configuration / Management / Maintenance of the infrastructure
- Discovery of new services
- Development of an infrastructure “scaling” strategy
- Automation of an infrastructure deployment strategy
- Jenkins / Gitlab / Appcenter / Docker / Kubernites
- Cloudformation / Serverless Application Framework / CDK / Terraform / or equivalent
- GO, (a bit of) Node.JS, (a bit of) Python
Are you organized, efficient, constantly wanting to improve, and never satisfied with the status quo?
- Carry out proofs of concept on new technologies: Hey! We set aside 10% of our time for this!
- Document, understand and explain the interactions between the different parts of the infrastructure
- Use automated testing tools to ensure the sustainability of your code
You have a background in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering and you have an interest in new technologies that serve people.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org