Hortau’s irrigation automation technology is a complete wireless system that integrates flawlessly with existing operations.
Hortau irrigation automation helps remove production errors and gives growers more visibility into the irrigation process.
Automation lets growers irrigate with the push of a button on their mobile device or PC, irrigating on demand or automatically depending on soil tension readings or temperature (frost events, for example). Hortau’s Irrolis software also securely logs water use, pressure, engine run time and more.
Here’s a look at just some of the ways Hortau automation can help make your irrigation practices more convenient and efficient:
- Hortau’s Field Control Unit can easily be interfaced to electric motors or diesel engines.
- View your diesel engine dashboard or electric motor energy use via a mobile device or computer.
- Remotely start and stop pumps, read your pump discharge pressure and view flow meter data (via Irrolis).
- Hortau can support different diesel engine controllers to give you control of your pumping operation seamlessly and efficiently.
- Hortau’s Field Control Unit can open or close any number of valves with our DC latching solenoid control
- Use multiple Field Control Units to operate a complete irrigation network regardless of scale.
- View and modify your valve status on a schedule on at a glance.
- We can actuate valves manually, on a pre-determined schedule or based on field data such as soil tension or temperature.
- The system also allows you to read flow meters and pressure gauges distributed along your irrigation lines.
Device Configuration Over The Air
- All Hortau wireless devices can be updated and configured remotely, over the air, directly by you or by Hortau’s technical support team.
- Get the latest features, change your device settings and update your device operating firmware remotely when upgrades are available.