Spring is here, and with the new season comes a new app for Hortau customers.
The new app gives growers a unified interface (between mobile and web views) that streamlines real-time irrigation management data from the field. The app also allows Hortau customers to:
- Quickly identify critical information right from the dashboard.
- See a map overview of their operation and where action is needed.
- Monitor soil tension and crop stress data in real-time, ensuring their crop remains within recommended “comfort zone” thresholds.
- Monitor weather and other field data from specific blocks, tracking temperature, wind, humidity, rainfall, atmospheric pressure, solar radiation, degree days and more.
- Plan out their irrigation management schedule and tasks.
- Receive feedback on irrigation performance and compliance.
You can learn more about Hortau’s new mobile app, watch a demo of the new app and read FAQs about the app and its new features at hortau.com/mobile.