Ryan Porto of Porto Brothers Farming in Kerman, CA, discusses growing pistachios and almonds with precision irrigation management by Hortau.
Hortau was featured in a Bank of America & Merrill Lynch whitepaper about “Using New Technology to Prevent Weather-Related Losses in Agriculture.”
According to the whitepaper, the USDA estimates that 90 percent of crop losses are related to weather.
To learn more, download the whitepaper for free today.
Blog Posts & News
- Spring Fever: When to Start Irrigating
- Hortau Talks Evolution of Irrigation Management at 50th Annual World Ag Expo
- Yardney Partners with Hortau to Launch New SynergyPlus+™ Remote Access Controller
- Hortau Hosting Irrigation Management Seminars, Giveaway at World Ag Expo
- Expansion, Growth Continue for Hortau heading into 2017