Ryan Porto of Porto Brothers Farming in Kerman, CA, discusses growing pistachios and almonds with precision irrigation management by Hortau.
Hortau was featured in a Bank of America & Merrill Lynch whitepaper about “Using New Technology to Prevent Weather-Related Losses in Agriculture.”
According to the whitepaper, the USDA estimates that 90 percent of crop losses are related to weather.
To learn more, download the whitepaper for free today.
Blog Posts & News
- Q&A with Hortau Co-Founder & CEO Jocelyn Boudreau
- Pioneering AgTech: Hortau Celebrates 15 Years
- Hortau CEO Shares Experience with On-Farm Tech at Silicon Valley AgTech Conference
- What drives irrigation decisions in a wet year?
- Hortau CEO Speaks on “Building an AgTech Company from the Ground Up” at GAI